The Senior Manager, Global Solid Tumor Forecaster is an integral member of a high-performing team accountable for developing long-range forecasts for early and late-stage pipeline assets as well as valuation of potential licensing and acquisition targets to drive strategic planning, resource investment, and product planning decisions.
- Insure accuracy and methodological appropriateness of forecasts
- Insure forecasts address the impact of critical events, are logically designed and well documented, and represent consensus decision making among key stakeholders
- Insures timely completion of regularly scheduled and ad hoc deliverables
- Understands forecast key sales drivers, risks and opportunities. Keeps abreast of news which could impact on forecast drivers, e.g. industry and competitive intelligence, analyst reports, company earnings calls, etc.
- Presents forecasts to internal customers, including VP Marketing, and Business Unit Heads, using effective oral, written, presentation, and data analysis skills.
- Develops strong working relationships and regular productive communication with business partners/stakeholders: Global Brand management, Analytics, Finance, GMS, Business Development, and Corporate.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and recommends most appropriate techniques to use for developing a forecast– epidemiology, demand study, or analog based.
- Evaluates and recommends most appropriate sources for forecast model inputs, including epidemiology sources, prescription and prescriber databases, primary and secondary research, and scientific literature.
- Guides the design of required market research studies to validate forecast assumptions, architecture, and patient populations.
- Identifies, analyzes, applies and adopts a variety of analogs, benchmarks and order of entry models to formulate forecast assumptions.
- Contributes ad-hoc projects to provide strategic insights to product management and/or sales forecasting
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Minimum 5 years forecasting experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Pharma experience is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Full project lifecycle appreciation
- Demonstrable evidence of multi-cultural sensitivity
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Oncology experience is strongly preferred
- Master's degree in related field is strongly preferred
- High resilience and agility
- Creative in problem solving
- Ability to drive complex enterprise wide change initiatives with executive level stakeholders
- Demonstrate a performance mindset with strong personal accountability and ability to collaborate across geographic and functional boundaries.