Treliant seeks a Senior Manager for the Global Financial Crimes Compliance service line. This is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded, independent thinker who is detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. To be successful, the Senior Manager will work on client teams with experienced consulting professionals, including recognized industry experts and former bank executives and regulators, to conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses across a range of compliance and risk management consulting projects, presenting you with an opportunity to develop skills and deliver value across a range of disciplines.
A successful candidate should possess strong AML, OFAC knowledge, well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, robust data management capabilities and excellent written and oral communication skills. In addition, the Senior Manager must have a track record that demonstrates proven experience within financial services; particularly in the areas of banking compliance, risk management or financial crimes.
- Provide leadership through detailed planning, organizing, coordinating and monitoring of project requirements against a determined timeline
- Apply industry experience to meet or exceed client needs and expectations within required timelines and commitments
- Partner with senior leadership in the creation and delivery of proposals / presentations for new and existing clients
- Liaise effectively with clients and collaborators and serve as the main contact for day-to-day aspects of one or more engagements
- Drive multiple, concurrent work streams, review specific deliverables and ensure that project deadlines are met
- Maintain strong client relationships in an effort to drive business development and effectively share potential opportunities with the upper management team
- Function as a team leader; encouraging the production of high-quality final work products under strict deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting or Mathematics / Statistics
- Ten or more years of financial services experience; business consulting is a plus
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) a plus
- Strong knowledge and application in a minimum of three or more of the following areas:
- Regulatory Compliance and Technology, Risk Assessments, Financial Crimes, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Monitorships, Lookbacks, Model Validation, Risk Assessments, Fraud or Financial and Operational Audit, Robust knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Suspicious Activity Reports (SARS), Global Sanctions / Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Know Your Customer (KYC) and other laws, regulations and industry best practices
- Experience with optimization and validation of various software tools for transaction monitoring system, sanctions watch-list filtering, and fraud prevention.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and adapt quickly in handling multiple / evolving tasks as a result of new engagements and / or re-prioritized deadlines
- Strong research, analysis, problem-solving, decision making and relationship management skills
- Creative problem-solving ability and a collaborative, consultancy mindset
- Ability to manage staff and teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills