Job ID R-301210
Job Description Summary
The Senior Manager, Global Total Rewards will manage a broad array of global benefit programs; significantly influence the design of global benefit plans, lead the development of best practice benefit processes. Monitor worldwide benefits budget allocations, expenditures, accruals and related financial activities to ensure accuracy and adherence to budget limits. Oversee risk management, governance and compliance, manage global plan renewals. Directs and project manages global activities in support of cross regional benefit activities. Builds relationship with regional Total Rewards teams to enable the successful implementation and design of global benefit policies and plans; provides consultation on design of local health, welfare, savings and work-life plans. Provides in-depth analytical support. May have direct reports. Support acquisition harmonization efforts; focal point in managing and leading the implementation of global benefit M&A.
The Senior Manager must be an analytical professional with a keen interest in understanding and communicating data, as well as developing models that support recommended approaches. This person must have the ability to balance multiple priorities, have analytical rigor, and superior communication skills. Attention to detail is critical. Ability to prioritize workload to anticipate and meet deadlines while helping key decision makers make sound choices is important.
- Lead implementation of global benefits strategy and manage global benefit programs (e.g., Wellness, International Health Plan, Multinational Pooling, Retirement Savings Plans, Business Travel Accident, etc.)
- Significantly influence the design of global benefit programs, develop guidelines and frameworks
- Identify and manage the finalization of global vendors e.g., global actuary, regional/WW broker
- Partner with Regions in the design of benefit and well-being policies and programs; provide consultation for complex issues
- Global process and technology owner for global benefit programs and processes; provide consultation and oversight for local benefit processes
- Design and manage global analytics dashboard, provide and share insights that drive benefits value and design considerations
- Conduct side-by side analysis of plan design, as well as associate impact analysis and other such reviews to support improved decision making and proposal development
- Develop and deliver education materials, tools and guidelines that support global benefit plans
- Manage costs and vendors to ensure favorable terms that provide the best solution to meet the needs of the business
- Collate WW benefit liability, ensure adherence to global benefits & savings plan governance framework, manage global plan renewals and support implementation of remarketing strategies
- Respond to and resolves complex benefits issues related to the plan
- Partners with BD Procurement, Finance, IT and shared services teams to identify interdependencies and ensure alignment
- Liaison with corporate Finance to ensure accuracy of cost allocations
- Integrate plans and proposals across compensation and benefits collate and consolidate benefit plan information across regions
- Manage special projects as needed e.g., global pension plan, captive feasibility study
- Manage the review and coordination of benefit plans for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures across geographies
- Perform competitive and cost analyses (qualitative and quantitative), modeling plan design scenarios, conduct relevant statistical analyses for Total Rewards leaders in support of plan design and decision making
- Obtain market insights/trends, interprets results and makes recommendation to Total Rewards leaders
- Works with vendors to ensure service levels are being adhered to and performance guarantees executed, if applicable
- Advanced knowledge of benefit theories/concepts, global regulatory environment and applicable laws affecting benefit plans and the application of those theories to develop practical solutions
- Collaborative leader that works to develop solutions based on business needs; Proactively reaches out to secure partnerships and takes ownership to deliver comprehensive solutions
- Understanding of global environment and complexities of working in a multinational organization and apply those insights to frame solutions for the business
- Keen understanding of external marketplace and dynamics influencing business and rewards; stays abreast of trends and changes in the regulatory environment
- Demonstrates systems thinking, as well as strong facilitation skills
- Understands and applies change management principles, including leadership and management of change programs, and change methodologies needed to drive large-scale change processes
- Promotes diversity of thought and holds teams accountable to inclusive behavior
Required Experience & Skills
- Demonstrated subject matter expert in Reward plan development (focus on benefits), with at least 10 years experience in related roles.
- Global program management experience.
- Superior analytical, quantitative analysis and project management skills; benchmarking, plan design, and vendor management.
- Expertise in reward technology solutions, working with HR/IT to translate functional requirements into global solutions.
- Excellent communication skills: exhibit strong presence, verbal and written presentation skills, and ability to interact with multiple stakeholders, both inside and outside the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equilavent experiencerequired.