Job ID : R20015160_5
Description :Job Description Summary
Responsible for the integrity of accounting and/or financial reporting information.
- Effectively manages staff to achieve performance standards, develop and motivate staff to achieve effectiveness; mentors, trains and shares high level knowledge.
- Ensures the integrity and accuracy of accounting and/or financial reporting information.
- May authorize and/or approve legal, regulatory or company documents.
- Prepares/reviews written analyses of issues to enhance the understanding of senior management; makes recommendations.
- Works effectively with internal/external contacts to ensure business issues are resolved for the success of the company
- Understands and applies technical accounting concepts for multiple bases of accounting.
- Responsible for adherence to the Company's framework of internal controls.
- Oversee the management staff providing hiring, direction, counseling and training of staff. Also completes performance appraisals and evaluates overall performance of team. Effectively communicate goals based on objectives and assist staff in setting goals and performance measures.
- Directs the activities of one or more departments which alone or together have a significant impact on the success of the organization. Interacts regularly with Senior or Executive Management on strategy and policy. Develops strategic direction for the department/business unit. Responsible for departmental budget.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Minimum of 10 years previous experience, with degree. Demonstrated management experience.
Extensive knowledge of a specialized accounting area preferred (for example, investments, insurance products, premium, tax). Effectively communicate orally and in writing to all audiences; ability tohandle multiple projects by using effective project management skills and delegation skills. Organizational and prioritization skills, effective judgment and decision making.
Normal office environment.