The Franchise Manager serves as the primary point of contact representing the total region portfolio. The Franchise Manager will be accountable for the assigned geographic area. This role will steward the development of the beverage brands of The Coca-Cola Company with primary accountability of growing revenue, volume, share and transactions through:
- Business Plan Stewardship
- Capability Building
- Channel Strategy and Execution
- Commercial/Customer Alignment
- Relationship and Contractual Management
Business Plan Stewardship
- Weekly/monthly performance management stewardship; revenue, volume, share, transaction metrics.
- Monitors performance versus execution objectives, re-plans as necessary and provides feedback to key stakeholders.
- Stewards commercial strategy and plans with Franchise owners for local market execution (i.e., Sparking Soft Drink Immediate Consumption recruitment strategy)
- Responsible for collaborating on the contingency plan to deliver Annual Business Plan performance in channels to include revenue, volume, share, net outlets, SOVI (share of visual inventory), and pricing within Chicago Business Unit.
- Standardizes common approach to capability building based on bottler segmentation
- Assesses local Bottler commercial capabilities against established commercial strategies and objectives using the core measures within the Global Commercial Leadership Diagnostic Analysis Model; identifying gaps and develops action plans to improve capabilities
- Coordinates training/development enables more effective processes, scorecards and business routines to achieve the annual business plan.
Channel Strategy and Execution
- Work with franchise commercial manager to steward the planning process that is in place bi-monthly, ensuring all customer plans are included.
- Be the SME for Large Store, Small Store and FSOP Channel Plans and work with respective Directors and their sales teams at bottler to execute the plan. Participate in all channel planning routines from Atlanta.
- Provides Bottler performance feedback to Franchise Leadership “serving as voice of the market”
- Monitors market conditions and reports competitive activity to management, Bottler and local associates in order to understand program effectiveness and any implementation barriers.
- Work with Commercial Manager to support the development of commercial stewardship bi-monthly planning stewardship
- Ensure all National Retail, National Foodservice and Regional (North America Operating Unit call point) customer plans are communicated within planning process to ensure end to end execution.
- Manages discretionary budgets related to North America Operating Unit (NAOU) support for execution in the market as well as Cold Drink Equipment
Relationship and Agreements
- Understands bottling contract and National Supply Chain agreements
- Ensure connection to CCT leads from bottler for all governance stewardship
- Understand governance agreement and how governance routines work
- Lead RCLB meeting when in Chicago (Region Customer Leadership Board)
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Level: MBA
Minimum Required: 5 – 10 years’ related experience
- Annual Business Planning
- Customer and Distributor Management