This role will offer the candidate a unique opportunity to impact Audible’s profitable growth driven by various Amazon related initiatives. The Sr. manager will act as an advocate for new effective Amazon related marketing programs while also justifying them on a financial basis. Significantly partner with the business to discuss operational and financial results associated with current operations, budgets and new projects.
· Serve as a solid business partner to the US Amazon Marketing team.
· Help drive strategic planning with marketing leads to support demand generation and overall business growth.
· Lead development and analysis of detailed revenue planning, analysis and forecasting.
· Deliver analytics projects and create business models driving key insights for making critical business decisions across all Amazon facing marketing initiatives.
· Be the subject matter expert on Amazon facing customer acquisition funnels and related performance analytics, as well as customer engagement dynamics; understand and analyze related market & channel trends.
· Provide thought leadership behind improving and automating existing data models and business intelligence efforts supporting marketing.
· Develops and maintains relationships with key department personnel, including, marketing SVP, VP and his direct reports along with various Amazon finance teams.
· Be prepared to discuss and present the financial forecast to an audience of senior executives.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred).
· Minimum of 8 to 10 years of professional experience in a financial planning / strategic advisory / operations analysis position.
· Strong leader who can partner with business leads to influence decisions on the business.
· Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and financial model building.
· Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, executive management and other critical stakeholders.
· Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
· Solid self-motivator who is results oriented without losing sight of the big picture.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and deliver under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to think proactively, operate with a sense of urgency, remain calm under pressure and identify critical issues with ease.
· Experience with COGNOS TM1 a plus.
Job ID: 622897