With the launch of Boeing Global Services (BGS), the sales team has an opening for a Senior Manager, Flight Operations Sales focused on customer growth within the Business Aviation/General Aviation business unit. The combined sales team within BGS is responsible for customer account ownership, sales leadership and growth across the existing capabilities.
BGS sales team members lead integrated teams made up of marketing, finance, contracts and other technical experts focused on identifying the most important growth opportunities across our customers. You will have a track record of sales across the Enterprise, an understanding of the BGS strategic objectives, and the business aviation long term strategy. You must be able to deep-dive into the customer's strategic and tactical issues, and lead across organizational boundaries to ensure alignment with the overall sales strategy. In this role, you will partner closely with the technical operations sales teams and take direction as required to meet customer's needs.
As the Senior Manager, you will partner with a team of highly talented sales and service personnel serving the business aviation market. In addition, you shall develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with key customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners throughout the enterprise.
Clear, effective and organized written and verbal communications skills; the ability to defend customer's requirements to the BA/GA business unit through critical reviews and debate. Candidate must develop integrated solutions that are imaginative, thorough, and meet customer's needs. Knowledge of the Aerospace & Defense industry is key, and knowledge of the business jet market is a plus.
- Leading a talented group of Flight Operations Sales & Account Directors in business aviation
- Accountable for the overall BGS flight operations LRBP goal for the Americas region
- Consistently models outstanding Boeing leadership attributes
- Works/coordinates all services sales activities across the team
- Brings a customer-first mindset in delivering an integrated strategy to major accounts
- Leads large, complex, integrated campaigns
- Ability to marshal & manage indirect resources to effectively lead winning teams
- Synthesizes all services major account activity (works with Flight Ops, Tech Ops, Material Ops Sales Directors)
- Develops/holds relationships with the customer (C level, VP level, Director level and their respective teams)
- Accountable to Global Director, BA Flight Operations Sales
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- 15 or more years of Sales & Marketing, Business Capture
- 10 or more years of experience selling business or commercial aviation products
- Familiar with Boeing products and services
- Experience executing strategies and managing projects that promote a culture of superior customer service and exceptional employee engagement
- Willing and able to travel approximately 30% of the time
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- 10 or more years of managing a team