The Senior Manager, Firmware is responsible for leading the architecture, development, and execution of the firmware for all projects and programs within the Advanced Development team. The successful candidate will both be able to dive into technical details, as well as grow the team in size, skill, and career path.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of firmware (including hardware and build diagnostics), as well as the engineers working on those, for the Advanced Development team
- Own the process and execution of the infrastructure, architecture, design, implementation, test and continuous verification of the firmware, including any integrations with 3rd party providers
- Set up and/or lead coaching and mentoring opportunities for employees
- Work closely with and across Advanced Development teams for creating the best integrated product
- Manage the planning and implementation for headcount and budg