The Manager (or Senior Manager) Financial Reporting will plan, coordinate and prepare the drafts of the company's SEC financial reporting in conjunction with the Director or VP of Accounting and External Reporting. Ensure compliance with SEC, FASB and NYSE rules and regulations. Manage and review 10Q/K support schedules, including preparation of the financial statements and schedules included in the 8-K earnings release prepared by team members and other departments, review Disclosure checklists. Coordinate, plan and prepare the financial reporting.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements based on US GAAP
- Prepare footnote disclosures based on US GAAP and Regulation S-X.
- Prepare MD&A disclosures based on US GAAP, Non-GAAP and Regulation S-K
- Maintain accurate XBRL reporting associated with relevant SEC filings
- Work with and respond to inquiries made by external auditors and ensure auditors receive proper documentation for requests related to the annual audit of the 10K and review of the 10Q's.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and footnote disclosures;
- Prepare or review cash flow statements and supporting schedules.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of SEC Quarterly and Annual reports, supporting schedules and required documentation as required by the SEC, External Auditors and SOX regulations.
- Perform technical research and application of SEC and GAAP issues.
- Track and document implications of new SEC regulations
- Lead or assist special projects, as necessary
- Oversee and manage month-end accounting processes for derivatives (FX and Commodities), including establishing and maintaining hedge documentation and related financial disclosures
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting is a requirement (Master's degree preferred)
- Certified Public Accountant is required
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required
- 5-7 years in a Big Four Public Accounting firm or External Reporting position is required Strong proficiency in WebFilings/wDesk/Workiva, Excel, and Word a must
- Experience using Oracle ERP Preferred
- Knowledge of Foreign Currency (remeasurement and translation),
- Derivatives and Hedge accounting and statement of cash flow is required.
- Strong and extensive knowledge of SEC Reporting and US GAAP.
- Experience working for a publicly traded company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Having the ability to stay knowledgeable about, research and reach well-reasoned conclusions on technical accounting issues
- Exhibiting leadership in organizing, planning and executing projects from conceptualization through implementation across multiple internal and external reporting and organizational lines.
- Being able to facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, create cohesive teams, and respond quickly to management requests and has proven ability to perform under pressure and stress and to adjust plans to meet changing needs and requirements.