About this job:
Epic is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Senior Manager to develop and lead the Corporate FP&A function. You will own financial planning and reporting processes and the company’s financial model for annual planning, rolling forecasts, and long range planning. As the Company’s first true FP&A hire, you will have the opportunity to create and design new models, reports and analyses, and processes.
This is a highly visible role and requires a strong, versatile leader and communicator to help develop and shape our business and financial strategy and who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Drive the annual financial plan and rolling forecast processes in collaboration with the senior management team and Biz Ops, and refine and improve the financial model for optimal forecasting of the P&L, balance sheet and cash flows.
- Serve as a thought-partner to leaders across the organization on strategy, develop a shared vision for how we scale efficiently and own headcount planning.
- Develop insightful monthly and ad-hoc financial and KPI reporting for the department heads, including variance analysis.
- Provide other reporting requirements as requested from management, investors, etc.
- Partner with key departmental stakeholders to understand their needs and provide financial and analytical support with the goal of optimizing business results.
- Effectively engage with both local and global accounting and finance teams to drive the process, data collection and reporting across the organization.
- Develop deep understanding of financial data systems and flows to ensure data integrity amongst different data sources and uncover integration opportunities.
- Evaluate the financial tech stack and drive initiatives to improve existing accounting and planning technology and processes for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work closely with the Head of Finance on special projects.
What you should have:
- 6+ years experience in FP&A with growing responsibility
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related discipline
- Strong understanding of financial theory, forecasting, and financial (US GAAP) accounting
- Data driven with exceptional quantitative analysis skills, including advanced Excel modeling
- Strong work ethic with an ability to focus on complex financial problems; strong detail-orientation and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple time-sensitive activities
- Excel expert; advanced PowerPoint;
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment - start-up experience.
Nice to haves:
- Prior SaaS or technology industry experience
- Experience with Sage Intacct, Looker, SQL
- MBA or related advanced business degree
- Experience managing a team
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Take as you need vacation
- Home office stipend
- Lifestyle allowance
- In office perks (virtual for now)
- Unlimited access to our product!