United States of AmericaLocation:
01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
This position is for an Experienced Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Leader, overseeing financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts. Responsible for preparing forecasts and performing financial modeling to develop and provide reports for functional or operational management. This role supports a $0.8B Global Repair business across U.S., Europe, and Asia, and directly supports the Sr. Director of Operations and Director of Finance.
This role prefers a hybrid work setting but open to candidates outside of Connecticut. Travel time is up to 10-15%. Primary Responsibilities:
- Manages financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts to support annual and strategic business plans; manages the overall strategic financial plan and annual plan process
- FP&A leader for 13 global repair sites
- Presents business unit global repair financials in Profit Assurance meetings
- Prepares forecasts and performs financial modeling to develop recommendations for management.
- Reviews financial reports, P&L, balance sheet, cash flows and statistical analysis for accuracy.
- Provides reports to functional or operational management on financial analysis results and recommendations.
- Advises on operations finance activities, such as programs, pricing, sales, and supply chain.
- Conducts special projects as requested and builds analytical models to perform complex analyses.
- Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make budgeting and cost recommendations to management.
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, operations, supply chain, programs, engineering and other areas of business for financial and strategic planning purposes.
- Researches economic progressions to assist the organization's financial planning.
- Creates financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions
- Develops and maintains financial information systems.
- Utilizes CORE tools to drive process improvements
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be U.S. Person
- Previous experience working in the aerospace industry
- Demonstrated history of analytical skills and ability to tell a story using data
- Comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Previous experience managing a team
- Systems exposure to: HFM, Hyperion Essbase, SAP
- Heavy exposure to Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree in Finance
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don't just get people from point A to point B. We're committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we're helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we're changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success
. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms