$150K — $200K *
Parexel has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Manager, Financial Management Systems to join our team. This role is expected to be a key leader in the Financial Management System team, generating and executing on strategy and road maps to drive efficiency through the organization. The role will be responsible for driving process and system changes either through corporate initiatives or direct finance improvements. The role will work daily with the Sr Director on these initiatives. The role is expected to identify opportunities for improvement or provide financial and accounting leadership and knowledge through a mastery of Parexel systems and processes coupled with a strong business acumen. The role solves strategic business data problems through in-depth understanding of the organization, operating model and systems. The team is currently engaged in transformation work that impacts all groups in Parexel. In addition, the team works firsthand on all finance technical roadmaps.
• Works cross-functionally to lead large scale projects to their completion with little strategic support from senior management with a specific focus on reducing cycle time and manual effort amongst teams. Develops project plans, requirements, resourcing and effectively influences across functions to complete projects on-time hearing the voice of the customer.
• Understands the Parexel initiatives and thinks strategically as to how to interconnect them with the FMS roadmap and IT prioritization.
• Prototypes new solutions, turns business insight into development plans
• Works closely with the data governance team and reporting teams to identify opportunities of improvement through reporting, data centralization and data mastery
• Works closely with stakeholders to continuously understand their processes, areas for improvement and initiatives
• As projects are underway leaves no loss in delivery accuracy or timing
• Builds strong working relationships with all key stakeholders, both inside and outside Finance organization including Strategic Finance, Accounting, IT, Commercial and Operations teams
• Ensures all staff are properly trained and capable of meeting key stakeholder expectations and needs; provides coaching and development opportunities to managers and staff
• Mentors and/or trains Managers and/or staff on end user requirements, financial and organizational processes and systems.
• Influences stakeholders and senior management to convey strategic direction for financial systems and reporting
Qualified candidates will possess:
Knowledge and Experience:
• 7-10 years in a financial or related field with a demonstrated success record of process improvement, cross-functional leadership and business decision support
• In-depth understanding of reporting and transactional environments specifically in the finance domain.
• Solid understanding of the Pharmaceutical Development life cycle and implications for system transaction processing and reporting data capture
• Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, IT, engineering or economics
Valid through: 4/2/2021