West Palm Beach, FL
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
11 - 15 years
Posted 71 days agoby John Melillo
* Directs all planning cycles, including Strategic Plan, Budget, & forecasts. Ensures clear & timely communication to stakeholders, process efficiency & improvements, and linkage of key strategies across planning cycles.
* Participates in target setting for planning cycles, leveraging business insight to ensure targets reflect long-term strategic direction of the regional business units.
* Leverages GEM FP&A resources for evaluation of regional business unit planning submissions
Center Of Excellence (COE) Support
* Partners with the VP COE to drive advancement of key initiatives across Digital Excellence, Commercial Excellence, and Breakthrough Innovation.
* Maintains financial rigor around investments and expenses, enabling visibility to project expenses, ensuring ROI's justify investments, and holding teams to Controllership policies & procedures.
* Advises on vendor contracts to ensure favorable terms are achieved and financial exposure is limited.
* Owns comprehensive project-level forecasting & reporting for COE Capex & Opex
* Partners with the eCommerce Director to significantly grow the eCommerce channel across GEM
* Introduces structure & standardization around eCommerce definitions, data collection processes, and calculation methodologies
* Develops systemized structure & method for carving out eCommerce P&L's, including sales & margins, employee costs, and advertising & promotional expenditures.
* Performs analysis & reporting related to regional business unit across key customers and online platforms
(MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND KEY PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS)
* Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA or CPA a plus but not necessary)
* Minimum of 10 years of experience within Finance and/or finance function
* Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, knowledge of Hyperion and SAP or their equivalent
Experience working in a large multi-national company (MNC) with a fast paced and changing environment
Experience working in a matrix organizational structure
* Results Driven - Self-starter mindset with bias towards action, improving processes, and a willingness to accept responsibility
* Exceptional ability to combine strong analytical skills with business knowledge.
* Proven leadership skills, solid oral and written communicator, strong interpersonal skills, ability to work across all functions, generate solutions/recommendations to issues before topic is presented to management