We are looking for a Finance Professional to join our Commercial Finance team.
The senior finance manager for Citizens Capital Markets, Inc will be responsible for the legal entity financesupport for CCMI.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Daily net capital position calculation and monitoring
- legal entity forecasting and budgeting, and legal entity reporting.
- Knowledge of bond and equityunderwriting, mergers and acquisition advisory services, and high yield bond trading.
- Interaction with Commercial Business Lines, Corporate Accounting, and External and Internal Auditors
- Three to fives years of experience in an institutional brokerage environment.
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate will have either a FINRA series 27 or 28 securities license
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting related field. MBAdesired
- FINRA Series 27 and 28 security license preferred
Job ID/ Req. Number191328