The Senior Manager, Field Sales, is responsible for leading, coaching and developing the activities performed predominately by field sales associates to ensure sales and organizational goals and objectives are achieved.
Possessing a thorough knowledge of the organization’s products and services, the Sr. Manager, Field Sales is responsible for setting and managing revenue and profitability targets and managing performance against the goals set. The Sr. Manager, Field Sales is responsible for hiring, staffing and managing, coaching, and providing direction and leadership while creating an engaging and rewarding work environment. They will motivate the individual team members to meet and exceed personal as well as team targets.
Additionally, they will:
- Effectively plans daily, weekly and monthly goals for assigned team and account base, coordinating activities of the team to achieve both divisional and company objectives.
- Partner effectively with customers and vendors.
- Focus on customer engagement, maintaining and growing market share, and supporting and driving corporate and divisional objectives.
- Prioritize and allocate resources effectively to ensure outstanding execution of customer needs.
- Partner with other divisional leaders to ensure systems, processes, and tools are operating properly and efficiently.
- Support and lead a culture based on teamwork, respect, accountability, agility, innovation, and integrity.
The Senior Manager, Field Sales may also be responsible for direct ownership of account management activities and is accountable for ensuring that his/her sales associates are effectively and efficiently executing on all sales strategies devised. Travel up to 50% (may include international travel)
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of six years direct management experience (preferably in a related industry) or three years’ experience with Ingram Micro in a Sales Management capacity or equivalent.
- Advanced strategic field based sales and negotiations, operational/transactional experience, closing sales, coaching and developing Associates in high performance culture, and order management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences.
- Ability to lead others by setting performance expectations and managing execution, coach and develop the skills and knowledge of others, demonstrate business and financial acumen, provide leadership and direction to other team members in a positive and productive manner, multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines.
Job ID: 18174