We are seeking a Senior Manager, Express Care - Marketing and Customer Experience to be responsibility for planning, developing, and leading projects and programs developed under the strategies related to the Express Care franchise under the direction of the COO of Express Care, Ambulatory Care Network (ACN). This leader is accountable for ensuring execution, alignment, and deployment of tactical objectives in regions across the system.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and drive complex program activities related to transformation of the Express Care business
- Lead the customer experience strategy and execution efforts in partnership with the PSJH marketing and innovation organization
- Define the future direction of the offering to meet evolving consumer expectations, through research and insights from existing operations.
- Continuously look for ways to build awareness and match consumer demand with Express Care offerings and create a world class end to end clinic experience
- Act as conduit for status updates and feedback between program executive sponsors and individual contributors.
- Aggregate detailed input from sponsors and stakeholders to develop program work plans.
- Align goals and engage project teams to catalyze delivery of improved program outcomes.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration or other equivalent field.
- 5-7+ years’ progressive business experience in retail or healthcare operations, leadership, program management, project management.
- Marketing or consumer strategy background
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
Preferred qualifications for this position include: