We are looking for individuals who have deep communications experience, preferably internal, strong employee and customer empathy, a bias for action, excellent execution capability, and a strategic integrated communications vision to inform, inspire and activate employees.
Be prepared to stretch yourself by leading multiple high-impact, high-visibility communications initiatives!
What you'll bring
- Ability to connect and distill key messages: present them in a compelling and visually interesting way to multiple internal audiences
- Creativity and vision: You’ve built communications and engagement programs that drive business outcomes and inspire employees. You’re innovative and scrappy, and take pride in your ability to connect themes and teams.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you’re known for building strong relationships up, down and across organizations.
- Strategic acumen: You see the big picture and you’re able to counsel and connect dots for leadership, business partners and employees. You understand how your contributions drive culture, support our values and shape the employee experience.
- 5+ years of relevant communications experience, including executive supportof multiple stakeholders
- You thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment because you see it as an opportunity to learn, grow and build something great together.
- This is a full-time position based in Mountain View, CA.
How you will lead
- Create and implement an employee and executive communications strategy that builds employee engagement in platform organization with multiple charters -- in a hybrid working environment
- Create proactive, reinvented, and streamlined employee comms programs that offer global solutions, adept at navigating dynamic internal and external environments while delivering with impact and empathy
- Manage communication and employeeexperience initiatives for all hands, town halls, and other communication channels for senior executives
- Create content and interactive employee experiences to educate and engage across the company
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to create end-to-end change management communications plans for massive company initiatives
- Build measurability into programs and gather insights to continuously improve employee engagement across teams
- Provide strategic counsel to senior leaders on communications approach, messaging and positioning, and influence internal stakeholders as needed to ensure communications are compelling and aligned to the needs of employees and business goals.
- Partner across the organization with key internal stakeholders to develop andsupport a broad range of employee communications initiatives -- e.g. M&AComms, change comms between business units, establishing new comms charters in a hybrid work environment and across timezones
- Work with and advise senior leadership on the right forum, timing, and content to deliver key communications and engagement goals.