About Spectrum Enterprise
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions extending to ManagedIT solutions, including Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services offered by its affiliate, Navisite. Our industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. , visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
Spectrum Enterprise currently seeks a Senior Manager, Events, Spectrum Enterprise for the Stamford, CT location. Please find a brief description below of the essential duties and responsibilitiesrequired to function successfully in this position.
As a member of the Central Events team, this position reports to the Senior Director, National Events & Sponsorships, and will be primarily responsible for the planning, managing and execution of the company?s internal employee programs. This position will focus on the Annual Kickoff, Sales Leadership Summit, President?s Circle Incentive trip, Client Advisory Board Meeting and Town Hall meetings in local markets. This position has an Event Marketing Manager as a direct report.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages internal events and meetings inclusive of venue selection process, contract review, agendas, all logistical planning including transportation, food and beverage, accommodations and budget reconciliation
- Works closely with Brand Marketing team as well as agency partners on event collateral, including signage, branded promotional inventory and presentation materials
- Collaborates with the sales leadership organization to ensure events are aligned with the overall sales strategy
- Coordinate all event logistics with vendors, including theme ideation, site inspections, agency management as well as all logistical details
- Creates and manages dissemination of internal event communications to employee audience
- Communicates regularly with Senior Director, Events on event status, objectives and agenda items from pre-event through program execution
- Work with external agency partners on event website development, tracking of attendee registrations and management of event spend
- Manage VIP special projects and oversee executive logistics as necessary
- Coordinates development and production of event materials
- Evaluates program impact and plan for continuous improvement ? propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Minimum of 7years of progressive experience developing and executing internal events within a B2B environment
- Demonstrated corporate Meeting Planner experience
- General knowledge of commercial voice, internet, Cloud and cable TV services desired
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional project management and prioritization skills
- Highly organized and efficient team player
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Diplomacy and excellent judgment
- Available for occasional evening and weekend work during events
- Must be client focused and customer experience oriented to internal & external clients.
- Must be service-oriented and comfortable managing senior level executives from a written and verbal communication perspective
- Collaborative, team-based posture with the necessary ?people? competencies to communicate a passion for winning
- Detailed oriented and the ability to logistically manage events involving large groups of attendees
- Position may include physical movement of materials
- 7+ year?s relevant event management work experience.
- Bachelor?s degree.
- Requires adherence to Spectrum Enterprise Standards of Business Conduct.
- Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
- May require up to 50% travel.