The Senior Manager, eRetail Acceleration will be responsible for developing and driving indirect eCommerce strategy across L’Oreal USA brands. This role will provide leadership and direction to brands on all aspects of eCommerce; effectively managing capabilities & vision, performance tools & dashboards, vendors and best-in- class strategies for L'Oreal USA (LUSA). The Senior Manager, eRetail Acceleration must be a self-starter who can work well across multiple teams and stakeholders. This role requires strong communication and presentation skills, comfort with analyzing data, and ability to manage competing priorities. The ideal candidate has progressive ecommerce experience with a CPG/beauty brand or large omnichannel retailer.
- Provide strategic guidance, vision & and best practices to brands across key eRetail customers
- Drive innovation for unique LUSA point of view in eCommerce business and channel development
- Establishes and maintains channel KPIs, centralized reporting and automation of data.
- Manage digital shelf tool stack
- Assessing the business to ensure fundamentals are met across divisions, with focus on E-retail channels including Sephora, Ulta, Walmart, Target, Macys.
- Provide eCommerce point of view on key topics, facilitate thought leadership and sharing
- Lead solution-oriented feedback sessions with internal stakeholders to identify channel blockers and pain-points across ecommerce and supporting functions such as supply chain, technology, media, etc
- Create high visibility presentations with industry insights and best practice frameworks
- Partner with Divisional and Global counterparts on identifying pilot opportunities for eCommerce growth. Manage execution of pilot programs.
- Synthesize eCommerce performance results around peak moments
- Understand competitive landscape and white space opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree and interest in the beauty industry
- 5 to 7 years of progressive experience managing high volume business-to-consumer eCommerce
- Ability to partner with internal and external groups to implement new tools and services across the group
- Ability to partner with internal groups to drive adoption of best in class strategies
- Familiar with executive level reporting and communication to drive LUSA level insights
- Able to clearly communicate eCommerce concepts to an audience with a wide variation in eCommerce experience
- Attention to detail, and creativity in problem-solving
- Full omni-channel mentality, customer-centric background
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication/presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of how to navigate complex digital tech stacks
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint
- Data Science skills a plus