Citrix’s Enterprise Support Services team is designed to meet the evolving needs of growing enterprise-level organizations. Built on a set of high-level capabilities, including direct access to technical and product expertise and an extensive knowledge base repository, the Enterprise Support Service program delivers account management and technical support proactively and responsively through the services of Enterprise Support Account Managers and Technical Relationship Managers.
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Support Services is a role within Citrix responsible for leading a team of Enterprise Support Account Managers and Technical Relationship Managers, within Eastern North America, in order to deliver Enterprise Support to Citrix’s high profile customers and operating the Enterprise Support business within the East region. The Manager, Enterprise Support Services is additionally responsible for key performance measures, operational targets, and supporting the development of the Enterprise Support Services business to meet the evolving needs of our Enterprise customers.
Reporting to the Senior Director, the Manager, Enterprise Support Services, will lead the Eastern Area team to ensure the highest level of Enterprise Support Service is provided to our customers, services are provided consistently, resources are assigned appropriately to support the needs of the customers within the area and accounts for which they are responsible, and operational targets are achieved. The Enterprise Support Services team is responsible for a portfolio of enterprise level customers and Account Managers are expected to serve as an advocate for their customers within Citrix, ensuring they gain value from their investment, adopt our technology and are up to date on the latest releases and roadmaps. The team provides coordination of resources to assist within the account from consulting, sales, support and product teams, as appropriate, to ensure the account is receiving the highest proactive level of support within industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year institution
- 15+ years professional services experience, with specific focus in IT. (Software/Hardware vendor experiencepreferred)
- 8+ years management experience in relevant areas of expertise required. Technical team leadership experience.
- Customer relationship management experience – large/complex enterprise, customer-facing, and executive level customer relationship and account management experiencedesired
- Experience serving as a customer advocate – able to understand and articulate the needs of the client and deliver on those needs
- Experience in leading change
- Experience in strategic planning, business process reengineering, defining/developing KPI’s and performance scorecards.
- Ability to facilitate and harness cross-team collaboration working with teams in person and virtually
- Consultative experience and demonstrable problem-solving skills – experience designing/implementing enterprise-wide technology solutions, providing business transformation services
- Able to lead, motivate and drive team to deliver high impact results
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Enthusiastic, personable and flexible
- Executive presence
- Ability to prioritize within a high workload
- Comfortable leading within matrix and cross-functional teams.
- Technical delivery or supportexperiencepreferred
- Demonstrates innovative thinking
- Project management experience with proven methodologies