The Senior Manager, Electrical Engineering will lead an organization responsible for the design and development of advanced tactical radio products. Projects will include a combination of new development, feature additions, and sustaining engineering activities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage project execution to meet established budget, schedule, and scope constraints.
- Report electrical engineering metrics and organizational status to Division management.
- Interact within the company with all functional areas regarding product and system issues.
- Support sales related activities with customer briefings and demonstrations.
- Support the management and oversight of subcontractors and support strategic sourcing objectives.
- Support Division new business pursuits by staffing and executing proposal activities, providing cost effective and timely solutions with descriptive text and detailed cost estimates.
- Facilitate organization direction, priorities, communications and individual growth.
- Travel to customer and subcontractor sites as needed (5-10%)
- BSEE, BSCE, or BSCS degreerequired
- Minimum of 15 years engineering experience with 5 years project management experiencerequired
- Experience in performing project planning, tracking, and oversight activities for both hardware and software development projects
- Ability to work autonomously and with others to resolve issues
- Ability to obtain US Government Secret Security Clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Master’s Degree or MBApreferred
- PMP certification or equivalent
- Experience with Earned Value Management techniques
- Experience with the US DoD Acquisition Model for new developments
Job Code – CS20190201-29431