- Define the ongoing strategy and improve and evolve acquisition-focused marketing programs to drive traffic and revenue to katespade.com and surprise.katespade.com in North America and international locations serviced through .com
- Own management and integration of 3rd party marketplaces to support additional revenue streams (i.e. Amazon, Spring, PayPal, etc.)
- Manage wholesale digital marketing guidelines with the wholesale team, brand marketing, and external wholesale partners
- Oversee the management of multiple agencies to execute against the digital marketing strategy across affiliate, paid search, paid social, SEO, display, etc.
- Oversee prioritization and execution of SEO projects including development
- Own the forecasting and on-going management of the marketing budget, including reconciliation with finance.
- Define and monitor KPIs for all marketing channels and oversee optimization, reporting, and analysis to inform future strategies. Communicate marketing performance with e-commerce leadership.
- Liaise closely with the brand social/digital and CRM marketing teams across strategies, budgets, and reporting
- Oversee the process of requesting creative assets through the creative team and ensure all copy across paid and organic search is on-brand.
- Manage email acquisition activities included, but not limited to sweepstakes, on-site, social
- Review marketing vendor performance and, if necessary, connect with other top-rated vendors within the industry for improvement and growth opportunities.
- Manage RFP Process for new marketing vendors and work alongside legal to negotiate contracts.
- Own marketing-focused tech projects that involve dev resources. Liaise with IT partners to create requirements, ensure testing is complete, and troubleshoot issues.
- Discover, research, and test new and emerging digitalchannels to help drive incremental revenue and traffic
- Subject matter expert who maintains awareness of competitive benchmarks, best practices, market trends, and competitive activity
- Manage the activities and functions of direct reports
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, ideally with a recognized brand in retail/fashion or at an agency.
- Direct to consumer ecommerce experience is highly preferred
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Detail oriented with focus on delivering results
- Self-starter, takes initiative, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to partner with multiple cross functional teams
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SUMif statements, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Job ID 23900