Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retaildistribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
About This Opportunity
Incomm is looking for a driven Network Manager who can act as a leader for the network operations center team. This individual will be responsible for prioritization of projects within the team, interfacing with customers, and providing technical leadership on the long-term network strategy. This person will directly manage the InComm Network Operations Center in daily operations ad projects assigned to those individuals.
- Candidate will be responsible for vendor relationship management in hardware stability tracking, RMA processes, coverage, Lifecycle Management and other critical operations functions.
- Candidate will lead teams on Network evaluation and proof of concept engagements.
- Candidate will be responsible for efficiency improvements to enhance visibility and reduce human error through the automation of changes.
- Responsible for driving improvement requests to the Network Operations team to aid in NOC functionality and overall network stability.
- Guide/plan Training sessions for team and organize skills development processes.
- Run seasonal DR Testing Drills and assist in the delivery of circuit/hardware lifecycle with InComm Customers.
- Sufficient industry experience serving in a similar role is also critical as a candidate.
- Technical familiarity with LAN, WLAN, WAN, Firewalls, and load balancing is required.
- Prior experience in network monitoring is required using tools such as HP NNMi, Solarwinds, Cisco Prime, Junosphere, and other platforms.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a networkengineering team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are critical – the ability to effectively interact and influence a wide variety of individuals at all varying technical or functional levels is essential.
- Experience in Financial Services or other regulated industry sectors is preferred, but not essential.
- Practical experience in network design, including the use of dynamic routing protocols, QoS principles and high availability configuration options.
- Experience in Cisco switching & routing, firewall technologies and basic IT security principles.
- Experience in audit, risk management and regulatory compliance (PCI and HIPPA) as it relates to networkinfrastructure. Ability to provide an interface with peer audit teams.
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.