This position is responsible for leading 24x7 operations infrastructuresupport services of all non-production and production environments in the area of responsibility; driving the use of analytics to improve service, availability, and customer interactions; driving incident resolution and issues escalated by vendors; transitioning knowledge from design / build teams; driving operational vendor performance management.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree and 5 years in Information Technology.
* 5 years in IT Infrastructure and Operations management and/or leadership.
* Experience in of ITIL v3 framework.
* Experience in ITSM systems.
* Customer service oriented.
* Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change.
* Drive conflict management in high pressure situations.
* Performance / metrics-driven decision making.
* Problem solving / analytical thinking.
* Experience in supplier management.
* Decision making and negotiation.
* Employee development.
* Incident management.
* Problem Management / RCA.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Engineering.
* Continuous improvement.
* Knowledge of required technologies (including 3rd party solutions).
* Oral/written communication skills.
* Experience with Service Desk technologies (e.g. self-service / automation technologies).
* Experience with Operations Center technologies (e.g., monitoring and event management, job scheduling, infrastructure device installation and configuration, technical troubleshooting).
* Experience with EUC / Collaboration and Executive Support technologies (e.g., mobile devices, VDI, Integrated App Stores, email servers, IM, Presence, Integrated Web, Audio, Video, SharePoint and Document Management).
* Experience with Mainframe and Mainframe Storage technologies (e.g., z/OS, CICS, VASM, Job scheduling, central print, web, middleware, integration, storage, backup / restore, replication and disaster recovery).
* Experience with Compute, DBMS, Storage, Middleware technologies (e.g. server, OS, virtualization, container, cloud as a service, Converged, Hyper-converged, Digital, etc.).
* Experience with Network, Voice, Call Center technologies (e.g. IVR, ACD, CTI, Call Recording , Call Management, Call Routing, Authentication / Access Managemetn, Cloud Deployment, Load Balancing and Firewall Technologies, etc.).
Job ID: CM-1024711