The Senior Manager Domestic Tax Compliance is an integral part of the domestic compliance and reporting function. In this position, you will focus on federal and state tax compliance, planning, and reporting matters of the Company. The successful candidate will support the Director Tax Compliance in minimizing domestic income taxes, while maintaining compliance with all laws, through effective federal and state planning and compliance.
Prior tax experience in a large corporation or CPA firm coupled with strong communication skills and project management experience will enable the Senior Manager to be a successful member of the Domestic Tax Group.
· 8+ prior years of federal and state tax experience in a Big 4 firm or a large corporation, including FAS109
· BA/BS in accounting; MST or CPA is preferred.
· Strong foundation of tax technical, analytical and compliance skills and experience
· Hands-on experience with tax accounting systems such as Corporate Tax, One Source and/or advanced excel modeling experience.
· Ability to interact and team with professionals in various functional areas to resolve complex tax issues throughout the organization.
· Detail oriented, with the ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution.
· Ability to embrace change and be flexible to changing business needs.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.