What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Value Based Care team to partner with cross-functional stakeholders, define and build growth programs for value based care across the organization, and to support our community oncology network and health system partners. Reporting the head of VBC Solution and Transformation, you will support a cross-functional team responsible for the strategic development, piloting and scaling of tools and partnerships in service of value based care initiatives. In addition, you'll also:
- Understand oncology market trends and key stakeholders including payers, community practices and health systems; develop relationships throughout the industry
- Collaborate with payers and sites of care to conceptualize and execute on transformative value-based care initiatives,
- Partner closely with key internal stakeholders from cross-functional partners including Product, Marketing, Business Development, Legal, Clinical, and others to define the product vision, road-map, and supporting required processes.
- Apply a customer mindset in defining digital tools and experiences to support our network of practices and health systems.
- Use critical communication skills and business reporting effectively, both verbally and on paper, to support senior leadership presentations.
- Lead the planning and execution of key payer strategic initiatives with ownership of timelines and delivery of high quality experiences.
- Leverage strong critical thinking and quantitative reasoning skills when bringing new services/products to market; have a strong understanding of which data to leverage to drive hypotheses about market sizing and commercialization.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs, and balance business needs with technical and operational constraints while continuously improving the customer experience.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and work streams to ensure viable products are built while managing a road-map of future enhancements.
- Synthesize customer insights and ask key questions to inform our users’ digital experiences.
This is a great opportunity to collaborate with our account management, marketing, customer success, product, engineering, and implementation teams at Flatiron to ensure our practices succeed in value-based care models.
Who You Are
You're detail-oriented and proactive with 5+ years of experience in healthcare, consulting, operations or project management in a fast-paced software environment. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have 5+ years of experience working with a payer or specialty benefits manager including experience with alternative, value based reimbursement models.
- You have 5+ years of experience in strategy or product development/management within a digital setting.
- You have 3+ years of experience partnering with multiple groups (Product, Marketing) to define and execute on a roadmap.
- You have 5+ years of experience in roles requiring strong communication and interpersonal skills & the creation and delivery of succinct executive-level presentations.
- You have 5+ years of experience using quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.