Director, Trade, Strategic Operations, reporting to the Ex. Director of Trade and Customer Relations will work cross-functionally to ensure the distribution model(s) best support access to Brand Rx Portfolio. The Director will ensure efficient and compliant distribution of current and potential future Bausch Health medicines. This role will collaborate closely with members of Managed Markets, Accounting, Legal, Finance, Global Information Systems, Regulatory, Quality, and Pharmaceutical Operations.
- Develop and continually evaluate the Trade Distribution model. Identify any necessary changes or adjustments to the model based upon new products, LOE risk mitigation, and/or regulatory and legislative changes.
- Leverage available data to identify trends and opportunities to improve distribution efficiencies, address risks, and manage budget.
- Manage DSA Agreements and relationships working collaboratively with the Director of National Accounts.
- Oversee and execute all Trade notifications and order reviews.
- Partner with Supply Chain to manage product dating and maintain appropriate inventory at 3PLs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert as a member of New Product Launch teams, and Acquisitions/Divestitures.
- Oversee Trade policies and procedures, such as: orders, damages/shortages and order monitoring/inventory management
- As needed, liaise with Sales Reps to resolve issues and answer current and potential customer questions.
- Data Analytics Expert utilizing 852 and 867 enriched channel data
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- 4+ years of experience within Channel, Trade & Distribution; biotech/pharma experience preferred
- Experience managing a distribution network, Wholesaler and Retail
- Knowledge of managed care and impact on product access
- Strong team player that has customer service approach and is solution oriented
- People management experience
- Attention to detail and ability to work individually, within a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with external partners and vendors
- Strong oral and written presentation skills and executive presence
- Strong vendor management skills
- Understanding and ability to create appropriate, high-quality documentation
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Contracting experience
- Data Analytics Experience
- Product Launches, Divestitures and Acquisitions
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to implement creative solutions to complex problems.