Senior Manager/Director - Corporate Tax
8 - 10 years experience •
At Andersen Tax, we offer a rewarding career path for exceptional and motivated individuals. From the moment your employment begins, you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects that will give you the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. Additionally, due to our favorable Managing Director to Associate ratio, you will receive significant hands-on mentoring from our senior professionals who are invested in your growth and development. We foster an environment based on learning and allow our employees to grow through hands-on work experience, participation in local office and national training programs, and strong mentoring relationships. Through our sustained growth and best-in-class service, we can offer substantial long-term career opportunities and the tools you need to become an emerging leader. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your opportunities with Andersen Tax – a name from the past, a firm for the future.
Please view our website at www.andersentax.com for additional information on Andersen Tax.
AndersenTax offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement programs, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, professional accreditation assistance, andotheremployee incentives.
Corporate Tax Senior Managers / Directors serve as members of various client service teams. Senior Managers / Directors must possess strong technical knowledge of corporate and partnershiptax planning, consulting, compliance and provision work. In addition to the preparation and review of tax returns, Senior Managers / Directors participate in identifying client issues and communicating with clients and financial managers. Senior Managers / Directors must possess and maintain strong written and oral presentation skills, conduct research on various client issues, and supervise Senior Associates, Experienced Associates and Associates.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degreepreferred
- Advanced credential preferred (i.e. CPA, JD, CFP or CFA);
- At least 8years relevant work experience with an accounting firm, including at least 4 years of Corporate Taxexperience;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel.