Sysdig is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Sr. Manager or Director to lead a team of highly skilled DevOps and Infrastructure engineers. In this role, you will manage the team that owns the provisioning, scalability, availability, and maintenance of our multi-cloud infrastructure. You will set direction to operate infrastructure-as-code, build automation wherever possible, and maintain production-critical services across many Kubernetes clusters. You will help build an engineering culture of quality, empathy, and growth.
We value a strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through clear communication. We are looking for creative problem solvers and people who can help make production a safer, more reliable environment.
- Lead and manage a team of DevOps engineers
- Collaborate with stakeholders on other teams, customers, and partners
- Work with Engineering leadership to plan and build shared services and platforms that meet the requirements and needs of the application teams
- Own, plan, and communicate your team's technical roadmap
- Own and improve the process for securing and managing cloud infrastructure
- Grow the team through mentorship of existing engineers and recruiting/hiring additional people
- Ensure we build systems that are scalable, resilient, and self-healing in public cloud and hybrid environments
- Manage and improve on-call and incident management process
Experience we love to see:
- Prior experience managing a DevOps, Infrastructure, or SRE team and a history of positively impacting engineering culture
- Experience managing cloud-based distributed systems at high scale in production
- Knowledge of the Docker, Kubernetes, and Cloud Native ecosystem
- Experience with an Infrastructure-as-code tool such as terraform
- Solid foundation of networking concepts
- Successes in removing friction to deliver well-tested code to production through automation
- Opinions on observability and incident response best practices.