$150K — $200K *
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
This IT management position is responsible for IT leadership, business engagement, solution design, new business model enablement, capability roadmap and delivery of global capabilities in Digital, Marketing, Commerce (B2C, B2B) and CRM (Sales / Service) areas of TE Connectivity.
The position will be focused on establishing an IT COE to partner with the business on strategic priorities and define solutions for TE’s Sales, Marketing and Customer Care organizations.
This role requires a hybrid of technical acumen, customer centricity, and stakeholder management to deliver new and emerging opportunities in digital customer experience. This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative, and collaborative environment on exciting technology directives. You have a high EQ and can balance the needs of stakeholders and business partners while supporting and enabling diverse team including software engineers, product owners, capability managers. You enjoy leading people and solving business problems.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
You must be a proven leader who can drive initiatives across different business units and geographies. We are particularly interested in individuals with a strong understanding of Digital Solutions in CRM and Digital Customer Experience; who has led strategy with clear value definition for large B2B companies. If you are a digital strategist, thought leader, passionate about creating value for business, with experience in consumer-facing digital products, then this is the role for you.
• Partner closely with Global & Regional Marketing, Sales, Customer Care teams to accelerate digital capabilities in the areas of Digital Commerce (D2C, B2C), Consumer Engagement & CRM, and Digital Route to Global Markets
• Lead a team of architects and capability managers to deliver solutions aligned to business strategies and drive value through Digital CRM, Marketing and Commerce capabilities
• Partner with business to ensure rollout/adoption and value realization
• Responsible for Technology Strategy and Direction for TE’s Digital Technologies which include SalesForce, Adobe Experience Manager & Hybris as the core foundation, keeping future capabilities in mind, business flexibility, speed to market, standardization and operational efficiencies
• Assess and evolve TE’s MarTech and Sales Technologies to create competitive differentiation and agility for TE across markets and customer segments
• Build a culture of highly responsive, digital thought leaders with business acumen delivering solutions to deliver quantifiable value for the business.
• At least 10 years of experience in an IT and/or Sales & Marketing leadership role defining strategy and implementing enterprise-wide solutions in CRM, Commerce and Digital Customer Experience
• Experience with Web Technologies, eCommerce Platforms, Web Analytics and CRM solutions.
• A self-directed leader with a blend of technology/business expertise and a proven track record of developing an organization and achieving results with cross-functional teams
• Experience leading a global team of technical leaders and project (capability) managers, managing multiple stakeholders with diverse requirements and competing priorities
• Experience driving solution design, build/buy analysis & contract negotiations for platforms and integration partners
• Strong ability to influence others outside their direct area of control and work collaboratively to build consensus and drive decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing business priorities and a strong work ethic
• Ability to interact effectively with business executives and possesses executive presence
• Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
• Must be willing to occasionally travel globally and alter daily work schedule to meet with global teams.
• Experience with Adobe Experience platform, Hybris eCommerce Platform, Search technologies (Endeca), CRM (SalesForce.com), Eloqua (Marketing Automation Platfoem), Adobe & Google Web Analytics and SEO solutions
• Experience with middleware technologies such as Mulesoft and integrating with SAP back-office ERP platforms
Managing and Measuring Work
Building Effective Teams
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
Location: MIDDLETOWN, PA, US, 17057-3142
Travel: 10% to 25%
Requisition ID: 78013
Function: Information Technology
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, ERP, Outside Sales, Manager, Technology, Sales, Management
Valid through: 12/10/2021