SiriusXM is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Digital team. This team member will work on the evolution of SiriusXM's digital properties with the goal of optimizing the customer experience by improving the ease at which a customer can learn about SiriusXM content and products, conduct transactional functions online, reducing reliance on non-digital acquisition channels and increasing digital penetration. Transactions include: purchase flows for all lines of business.
The Senior Product Manager will be an integral part of the team charged with informing and evaluating the next generation of the digital experience for siriusxm.com to drive innovation and improvements to help digital penetration and call deflection. They will be responsible for collecting and utilizing requirements, data, and consumer insights to provide actionable product development recommendations for a team of UX designers, developers, and marketers.
The right candidate will have a strong product management background with a portfolio of successfully released learn and buy journey products and features for companies with aggressive marketing objectives to drive digital penetration. A background in product management for subscription products is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and create product requirements based on data-driven opportunities
- Define requirements in support of the key transactional functions/areas supported by this position:
- Content discovery
- Package presentation
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify business problems, and construct high-level product epics, features and user stories features
- Work with analytics and UX teams to aggressively test and optimize Learn and Buy flows/funnels
- Define new site functionality that leverages and integrates data and applications such as marketing automation, CRM, analytics and tracking systems
- Utilize a portfolio of customer insight tools, including surveys, usability tools, analytics, and A/B testing
- Help shape business strategies through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations, and careful analysis
- Partner with other product managers/owners and key stakeholders to formulate, coordinate and evangelize product roadmaps and strategic plans
- Own development of success metrics (digital penetration, online visits and transaction rates) to assess enhancements and track and communicate progress accordingly. Proactively make recommendations based on where the initiatives are meeting, exceeding, or missing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Proactively manage and prioritize a backlog according to business value, complexity, and expectations
- Coordinate communication between developers, designers, and stakeholders regarding goals, requirements, and business needs
- Other special projects, as assigned.
- College degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 5-7 years of product management work experience
- Experience with digital optimization and testing, preferably on learn and buy flows, improving digital penetration rates and reducing friction
- Experience defining requirements for complex login, registration and purchase flows across mobile and desktop devices, ideally for a paid subscription model or related ecommerce business
- Agile product development background with knowledge of Waterfall or other software development lifecycles and project management methodologies.
- Digital product management experience with customer benchmarks for success, and other commonly understood industry benchmarks
Requirements and General Skills:
- Mobile app optimization and understanding of mobile payment capabilities and limitations a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence at all levels of the organization
- Active listening, superior written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding multi-tasking ability and project management skills
- A deep passion to learn about the latest trends in digital technology
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing solutions and vendor landscape
- Customer-first orientation and strong passion for delivering quality tools, information and content in service to customer needs
- Ability to absorb complex, ambiguous requirements to rapidly organize them into structured requirements and user stories prioritized based on data and impact
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio).
- Varied usability, qualitative and quantitative testing experience with knowledge of survey platforms, A/B and multivariate testing tools, and Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar analytics platform
- Experience with digital content management systems, prototyping and wireframing tools, and project management tools (JIRA, Aha!)