The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving complex problems and driving digital solutions. You will…
- Developing a digital strategic plan and roadmap in collaboration with business partners across the organization.
- Help Design and implementation a leading-edge digital platform that will provide superior customer engagement.
- Align with Senior Leadership to develop and support plans and strategies for delivery, growth and customer satisfaction.
- Delivering cutting edge mobile capability for our customers.
- Be innovative with solution ideas that will differentiate us from our competitors.
- Stay ahead of current trends and insights within the marketplace to optimize organizational spend and performance.
- Enhance current and future digital platforms while incorporating scalable processes.
- Design, implement and maintain existing digital platforms.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership around adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborate with internal teams and third-party partners to apply leading frameworks to optimize user experience and enable new and creative growth strategies.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Orchestrate digital business transformation and product initiatives end-to-end from product vision and strategy, user experience and design, through successful delivery of all components and communication of status with senior business and IT leadership.
- Define project scope, milestones, and deliverables that support business initiatives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Manage internal and external development teams to ensure that projects and enhancements are properly controlled and delivered.
- Achieving digital revenue goals through the establishment of business service level agreements, monitoring adherence and achieving digital revenue goals.
- Oversee issue resolution process as single point of contact in the event of production issues on digital platforms.
- Champion the use of digital IT solutions to drive business productivity; while exploring opportunities to further integrate transformational tools throughout the organization.
- Continuously explore unique opportunities to drive enhancements, automation, and improve efficiencies
- 5 years of full-time work experience, including 2+ years in a managerial role
- Participated in a Digital Transformation Project
- Good Understanding of Telematics
- Hands-on experience with custom application development
- Experience with CMS and E-Commerce Platforms like AEM, Magento, Commerce cloud , Salesforce & Hybris
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, work environment
- Application Support Service Delivery (Service Management) skills. Works well with onsite and offshore resources
- Effectively manage expectations of users and IT management with the ability to quickly assemble the big picture.
- Excellent interpersonal & influential skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional leadership, management and team development skills
- Experience with securing telemetry is a plus
- Highly organized; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Planning, prioritization, project management, and time management skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure, plan, and meet deadlines
- Results orientated, excellent analytical, process and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision with an honest, positive attitude, able adapt to a changing environment while maintaining customer service excellence.
- Strong ability to effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure, working with multiple internal stakeholders