The Manager/Sr Manager of Digital Marketing Planning & Performance drives the execution and effectiveness of the brand’s digital marketing activities with a focus on customer acquisition and retention, across retail and outlet businesses. They translate brand marketing and communication strategies into discrete digital marketing actions and investments and drives the cross-functional priorities and activities working hand in hand with the Tapestry Digital Marketing Operations & Channel COE team and the company’s digital marketing agencies of record. They will champion cross-functional teamwork and create an inclusive team environment that inspires a diversity of perspectives and bold ideas.
- Translates Coach full funnel media plan to optimize channel, traffic and conversion tactics based on brand, customer, channel and campaign strategies.
- Is an active participant in marketing cross functional scrum and related stand-up activity to identify and prioritize learning agenda.
- Coordinates efforts of Digital COE channel specialist teams in efforts to optimize in channel efficiency within the context of the full funnel plan and corresponding audience and journey strategies
- Provides input on the full funnel integrated planning and execution for the brand by partnering with Coach marketing partners, the company’s digital agency of record, and Tapestry’s Digital COE – taking into account financial, marketing, customer, and brand strategies for both online and stores.
- Works with Coach and Digital COE teams to optimize landing page experiences and customer journeys to drive improved campaign efficiency
- Partners with brand on Learning Agenda and develops and executes day in and day out test and learn plan to continuously improve and optimize media investments.
- Partners with brand to measure pilot/test effectiveness, quantify scaled opportunity, and ensure that successful pilots are scaled quickly.
- Hindsights performance on a weekly/monthly/ quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement.
- Contributes to audience strategy development and approaches
- Partners on development of retention journeys and strategies
- Accountable for leveraging regular reporting/tools to communicate performance and learnings to Coach and share with peers at the other Tapestry Inc brands.
- Bring innovative new thinking and ideas to help drive customer engagement and financial performance
- Outcomes oriented with P&L ownership mentality – continuously driving for and achieving positive business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate with, consult with and influence all levels of the organization.
- Ability to convey and connect both technical concepts and business context.
- Key evangelist of test and learn approaches and mentality
- Partnership oriented with ability to lead through influence versus direct mandate
- Stays current on evolving media trends, technology, and opportunities and works with partners and stakeholders to bring new activities to life
- Brings a holistic perspective to ensure all aspects of the customer journey are optimized
- Seasoned consumer brand marketer with 5+ years of relevant professional experience; with minimum of 3+ years of digital marketing experience..
- Hands on experience with full funnel marketing tactics and channels
- Deep experience leading and facilitating matrixed teams as direct manager or project manager
- Proven experience managing large scale marketing budgets with effective returns and traffic growth
- Excellent quantitative skills are a must
- Consulting and/or agency experience a plus