Senior Manager Digital Marketing
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing is a marketing expert that leads the company in developing and managing customer engagement, improving brand health, and growing revenue and profit through the Company?s digital channels and online experiences and reports into the Director, Digital Marketing. The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing understands customer needs and recognizes customer differences, in order to create a differentiated online experience for our customers. The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing utilizes their expertise in using digital technologies and platforms (web, mobile, e-commerce, etc.) in collaboration with other department leaders to ensure consistent messages are delivered across channels and tactics (PPC, email, data-feeds, e-merchandising, e-promotions, SEO/SEM, social, etc.). The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing also is responsible for managing a team of analysts dedicated to improving the online digital customer experience.
* Owns all elements of assigned digital experiences, including digital property strategy & roadmap, UX, implementation, analytics, UAT and success for the Company?s main website, online account experience, e-commerce and municipal customer experience.
* Manages and is liaison to external vendors related to all digital development activities for the business, including website enhancements, e-commerce and other activities.
* Develops strategic plans to drive website traffic and conversion in collaboration with other team members.
* Works collaboratively with the organization, including across departments to ensure the online experience and campaigns are accomplishing the Company?s goals including Brand, Sales, Product, and Revenue.
* Develops content roadmap in collaboration with other departments to enhance and optimize the customer experience.
* Organizes, prioritizes and assigns work to the web content staff, web development, and IT according to department guidelines and leadership direction.
* Partners with the other members of the Digital Marketing Team to improve the overall online experience and optimize the comprehensive customer experience including development of campaigns to drive initiatives.
* Inspires others to raise their own performance to a higher level.
* Stays current on digital trends and identifies opportunities for expansion.
* Performs other job related duties as assigned or apparent.
* Bachelor?s degree (required).
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in marketing.
* Strong customer life cycle management experience in a high-volume, transactional business with a large, broad product portfolio.
* Experience identifying emerging digital technologies and trends and developing innovative solutions that add significant value to customers.
* Experience in utilizing SEO, SEM and other digital tactics to drive traffic and conversion.
* A strong leader with excellent executive presence and can clearly articulate strategy and vision to executive level stakeholders.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to sell his/her vision/ideas; persuasive, well-organized, and compelling presenter.
* Ability to self-manage, plan, execute, and juggle multiple projects and priorities.
* Self-motivated and willing to contribute to a strong team environment.
* Experience with annuity based revenue products and services.
* Exceptional detail orientation and comfortable with a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
* Excellent people skills and ability to impact and influence without formal authority.
* Data-driven with deep appreciation for details and executional excellence.
* Ability to think strategically and ask the sometimes hard to ask questions.
* Solutions oriented mindset.
Senior Manager Digital Marketing