Indiegogo's Marketing team is growing in new and exciting ways, and is looking to hire a Senior Manager - Digital Marketing. We are in the midst of launching many new products and you will be an integral partof growing our new businesses. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of paid searchmanagement, which includes both media buying, optimization, and production of ads. You are a paid search expert, love to stay on top of trends and best practices, and test how to put these to use in our campaigns. Ideally, you have strong experience in SEM, with an innate desire to grow our customerbase and learn new methods for growth. You also have the drive to work independently and thecommunication skills to work as part of a thriving team.
- Drive paid search strategy for both sides of our marketplace business (Entrepreneur B2B, Backer B2C)
- Create roadmaps, plan strategic initiatives, and optimize efforts to hit business goals and targets.
- Set and hit targets for both volume and ROI
- Identify and execute tasks that will have the most significant impact in hitting targets.
- Quantify and prioritize initiatives/opportunities accordingly
- Monitor campaigns to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets
- Implement testing initiatives in key areas such as ad creatives, landing page messaging, landing page layout, audience segmentation, placements, networks, and 3rd-party tools
- Integrate Indiegogo’s digital account management team’s needs into core Indiegogo paid marketing strategy
- Collaborate with extended Marketing, Design, Trust and Safety, Product and Sales teams onprogramming needs
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and recommend improvements
- Identify new revenue opportunities and pilot new tactics to grow existing initiatives
- 5-7+ years of direct experience leading and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Google and Facebook advertising platforms, best practices, and optimization techniques
- Strong track record of driving results and growing an audience base
- Experience managing a media agency and experience managing ads directly
- Strong ability to critically examine processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Able to ruthlessly prioritize daily tasks and projects based on broader key objectives
- Self-sufficient and proactive in the absence of direction
- Technical orientation and the ability to quickly learn and utilize new technology
- Passion for marketplace businesses and driving forward entrepreneurship and innovation
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Persuasive, positive and confident disposition with strong leadership skills and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
- Excellent communication skills