The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing, is a critical role to help contribute to the growth of Fremont Bank. The Digital Marketing Manager will be the senior most digital Marketer within the organization, and will be looked upon to make an immediate impact by influencing existing campaigns and helping to prioritize new initiatives.
This person will understand the complete marketing journey from prospect to client to advocate, and develop strategies to target each phase. They will develop digital strategies and lead generation campaigns to support marketing programs utilizing Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, all forms of display, paid social media, native ads, and owned media to drive measureable results.
This person will be responsible for optimizing current and future digital marketing initiatives. They will be responsible for establishing tracking and reporting relevant KPIs and making recommendations to optimize strategy and budget allocation. They will be recognized as an expert in digital marketing strategies and tactics and have a deep understanding of supporting marketing technologies.
This role requires a highdegree of cross-functional collaboration withinternal teams and external agencies.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the execution of digital marketing campaigns, utilizing an integrated mix of digital demand generation tactics
- Develop, execute, and optimize campaigns, targeting, and creative design to promote bank products and services
- Define timelines and coordinate processes to launch campaigns and projects from ideation to launch and optimization
- Independently propose digital strategies to help accomplish bank objectives; A/B test within current campaigns and propose new initiatives, structured as metrics-driven tests with clear definitions of success
- Evolve our display advertising by refining targeting, testing more creative ad formats and helping to design/build compelling landing pages; additionally, recommend new content to be used in retargeting campaigns
- Design compelling email messages using basic html and contribute to determining the appropriate content and sequencing of email messages to nurture and convert leads
- Evaluate, propose, and manage paid social campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, and or Twitter
- Work closely with DigitalTechnology Product Mangers to optimize website content and drive traffic to our online account opening and digital mortgage tools
- Monitor and report on weekly/monthly trends and progress towards KPIs
- Work closely with existing PPC vendor to optimize existing campaigns and propose new
- Maintain testing calendar
- Lead the measurement and analysis of digital marketing performance, with a focus on optimizing media and channel mix to accomplish campaign objectives
- Remain informed on digital marketing trends and test new strategies to improve campaign performance
- Make recommendations on how to expand digital marketing capabilities and effectiveness including new tools and platforms, talent/skills, etc.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, MBA preferred
- Deep knowledge of job area with 7+ years of related professional experience across the following disciplines: 1) Digital Advertising (Content, Banner, Video); 2) Website Analytics (Website Traffic, A/B Landing Page Testing); 3) Social Media – Campaigns, Content, Engagement, Analytics; 4) Email Marketing (Building HTML Templates, Email Reporting / Analysis, automation); 5) Marketing
- Demonstrated competence and knowledge of overall digital marketing with ability to turndigital activity into business results
- Familiarity with marketing analytics platforms and marketing technology (cookies, pixels, utms, etc.)
- Direct experience working with marketing automation (Marketo) preferred
- Deep knowledge of key campaign management tools (Facebook ads manager, Google display network, adwords, etc.)
- Ability to analyze data for insights and to communicate data verbally and visually through presentations
- Advanced user of Microsoft office (PowerPoint, excel, word)
- Strong communication strategy and execution, ability to manage multiple
assignments in a complex and fast-paced work environment
- Basic HTML/CSS skills preferred