- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to establish a systematic approach to inbound and outbound demand generation that is aligned with sales and marketing goals.
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity using our MarTech stack (e.g., marketing automation/Pardot, Salesforce.com, Google analytics).
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length and manage dashboard for marketing and executive audiences.
- Implement A/B testing projects within digital presence and lead generation.
- Focus on account-based marketing to identify the right accounts, improve customer engagement, and optimize campaign performance.
- Work with content team to create and manage successful content strategies (e.g., blogs, social media, ebooks, infographics, webinars).
- Oversee PPC, SEO, paid social, landing page development and retargeting efforts.
The right candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field is required.
- 5+ years in B2B marketing roles with experience in demand generation campaign development deployment and measurement.
- Experience in digital/inbound marketing including content marketing; ability to leverage social media and seed demand and SEO/SEM.
- Direct experience and functional understanding of MarTech platforms and tools, including but not limited to: (Salesforce.com, Pardot, Google Analytics, HTML, etc.)
- Experience in hospitality software is a plus
- High energy, positive, team-oriented, professional attitude, pride in work product and passion for digital marketing
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple project simultaneously.