Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for leading the company's digital marketing campaigns and initiatives, including generating leads and driving conversions, supporting product launches, e-commerce and training/education initiatives to achieve business goals and revenue targets.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies across different channels, including email, paid search, social media marketing, and web/landing pages.
- Develop and execute targeted email drip and nurture campaigns utilizing marketing automation (HubSpot) and data-mining CRM tools. Optimize campaigns using A/B and multivariate testing methodologies and improve conversion rate.
- Partner with programmers to develop, optimize and maintain B2B and B2C websites/landing pages to generate, nurture, and convert leads to customers.
- Plan and implement SEO/SEM strategies to drive qualified traffic.
- Partner with marketing managers and creative team to develop content, write copy, and ensure timely execution of tactics.
- Track, report and optimize campaign results in terms of lead generation, sales conversion, revenue and other metrics.
- Explore latest digital technologies and best practices; sourcing, developing, and integrating new digital technologies across the customer continuum to optimize marketing automation platform (apps, forms, CRM, email/event marketing, education platforms, etc)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Professional Education, Sales, Product Management and IT to ensure optimization of digital marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or marketing related discipline required
- 7+ years digital marketing experience; preferably in healthcare and/or consumer products industries.
- Must be able to travel up to 15%
- Must reside within Orange County, CA
- MBA preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Dynamics and HubSpot marketing automation preferred.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing digital marketing strategies, including email marketing, search engine and social media marketing.
- Strong analytical acumen to evaluate effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment, be hands-on in project management and execution (including writing/editing copy), while managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrated self-initiative, accountability for results, sound decision making and ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player mentality.
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills.