Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Work you’ll do The Advertising,Marketing and Commerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of web content management,digitalasset management, andothertechnology solutions in thedigital marketing and content space. As a Senior Manager, you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients. As a Chief Architect, your main responsibility will be to architect, design and develop end-to-end solutions. You will interact with key business and IT teams and lead all implementation activities.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- System integration solutions, cloud based solutions, administration, application development, portal design, application and system level security, database design, and multi-tier architectures.
- Large systems software installation, maintenance, tuning, capacity planning and performance measurement, hardware/software evaluation and selection, conversion and migration
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
The teamAt Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital. Qualifications Required:
- 10+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
- Experience across a broad range of digital/commerce technologies and platforms across Web Solutions, DigitalMarketing, Enterprise Portals, Content and Cloud
- Experience leading large sized teams (on and offshore) and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
- Experience leading multiple large full lifecycle implementations
- Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities
- Willingness to travel80 – 100% of the time
Requisition code: E18EASCSRMGZ105-DD