HCSC is looking for Product Managers that embrace lean and agile practices. Product Managers will work on small, cross-functional, and co-located teams.
Product Managers collaborate with marketing, customer engagement and other areas of responsibility to define, deliver, and manage the lifecycle of one or more cloud native products in HCSC's Digital portfolio. The Product Manager will collaborate directly and continuously with software engineers and designers, and will release early and often.
* Communicates the feature or product strategy effectively to key stakeholders and team members. Incorporates stakeholder input into product roadmap while effectively negotiating tradeoffs of conflicting priorities based on value to the business and customer.
* Leverage a hypothesis driven approach to turn customer insights into actionable business and product requirements for rapid testing. Take creative risks to develop breakthrough opportunities
* Identify and track key success metrics (e.g., adoption, usage and customer satisfaction) for each offering and utilizing each offering’s metrics to make informed decisions
* Leads problem resolution as needed to ensure that internal and external customers receive prompt, efficient service
* Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and client
* Experience working in an Agile environment and Lean methodology
* Manage and mentor product management team
* Collaborate with other IT product managers across different BUs in developing new features and ensuring appropriate support.
* Help innovate and iterate on agile PM processes and share our insights
* Identify cross product dependencies and refine requirements from business problems to detailed user stories
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 5 years Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
* 3 years product management experience
* Able to breakdown complex problems into simple solutions focused on important customer needs
* Focused on data-driven approaches to solving problems, and accelerating the learning process to validate solutions
* Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHCSC/Ruby/C#).
* Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
* Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery practices.
* Experience with Lean and User-Centered Design methodologies
* Experience with agile development methodology, ideally Extreme Programming
* Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
* Adaptability and/or ability to manage change.
* Creative thinking.
* Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others
* Problem solving / analytical thinking.
* Teamwork and collaboration.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Job ID: CM-1024118