Senior Manager, Digital Client Experience
The Digital Offer Management group is responsible for setting the vision and enabling the development of a digital-centric modernwealth managementexperience that makes it easy to do business with Schwab and engage self-directed clients. Our work spans from envisioning the future of digital and facilitating end-to-end journey mapping to developing business cases and bringing solutions to market. The group collaborates across Schwab’s business enterprises and works with a wide range of internal stakeholders including technology, operations, sales and service, strategy and marketing.
The Senior Manager, Digital Client Experience plays a pivotal role in the design and delivery of our digital strategy. The Sr. Manager will join the efforts in the continuous improvement of Schwab’s retail solutions targeting the onboarding and engagement of new clients. The Senior Manager reports to a Managing Director in the Digital Offer Management team.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will foster an in-depth understanding of the ways that Schwab serves and onboards new clients, and the key ways in which Schwab can improve the delivery and quality of key experiences
- You will deliver data-driven insights, design holistic solutions and develop business cases to support actionable strategic direction for the new client digitalexperience
- You will plan and drive project efforts, leading and supporting initiatives with cross-functional partners
- You will foster collaboration among stakeholders and leverage analytics to inform prioritization across the program
- You will evaluate program performance, developing reporting to measure progress against goals and share insightful results and recommendations to management
What you'll exercise on a day to day basis:
- Skill at operating at both strategic and tactical levels, including proven experience managing products or services and well as the delivery of projects with cross-functional teams
- Design thinking approach, bringing empathy, creativity, data-driven insights and logical reasoning to solve complex problems
- Client-centric focus, keeping clients in forefront of decisions, connects plans and actions to our purpose of serving clients
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to specific audiences
- Ability to prioritize work among concurrent projects
- Strong and demonstrated teaming skills, especially in cross-functional teams
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
- Ability to drive work independently
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA preferred
- 3-5 years in product/brand management or strategy roles preferred
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus but not required
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package.
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts.
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions.
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life.