If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may c ontact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance. In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead an international team of engineers to develop medical and/or consumer solutions to diagnose and treat sleep and respiratory conditions. You will be a hands-on contributor and team leader responsible for the design, manufacturing transfer, and support Respiratory Drug Delivery systems.You are responsible for
You are a part of
- Leading product development teams (e.g. coaching, delegating, performance management, recruiting).
- Allocating and managing engineering resources to meet Project Milestones and Deliverables
- Collaborating with functional leaders in other engineering disciplines, Marketing, Project Management, Clinical and Medical Affairs, Operations, Quality, and Regulatory to deliver products from concept to implementation and post-launch support.
- Leading teams in developing and executing hardware design and test plans to ensure products meet key performance metrics
- Employing product development best practices and ensuring compliance to the quality management system and regulatory standards.
- Continuously improving Product Development Processes and Capabilities to drive productivity.
- Leading a culture of lean practices, customer focus, and taking ownership.
A global, cross-functional technical team responsible for the design, development, and implementation of mechanical, electromechanical, and wearable solutions. The Senior Manager is responsible to ensure that the team delivers a solution that has the necessary performance to meet customer needs, as well as product cost and quality. Our business is a fast paced, dynamic business unit with a diverse group of contributors. The high-energy environment is one where the associates are empowered to lead and are expected to be responsible for good engineering practice but also need to collaborate with other groups throughout and beyond the Research & Development team.To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Why should you join Philips?
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Bio-medical, Systems Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in technical product development team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Demonstrated experience using a structured formal approach for hardware development processes and lifecycle management
- Experience in developing medical devices or high-volume consumer good is a plus
- Demonstrated technical leadership
- Committed and motivated to fulfill customer needs
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a Lean approach towards solutions and processes
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran#LI-PH1
Contact If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.