Senior Manager, Demand Generation
Marketing Seattle, Washington
The ExtraHop platform is a novel approach to processing vast amounts of wire data in real-time. Want to join a collaborative team that builds solutions which provide deep performance insights, behavioral security analyses, and drive business analytics? Keep reading.
The Senior Demand Generation Manager will help fuel one of ExtraHop’s biggest areas of growth by owning the strategy and execution behind a wide range of global demand generation campaigns to achieve its pipeline creation and coverage goals. The ultimate goals of the position are to drive significant revenue growth from marketing-generated programs that support ExtraHop's direct- and channel-sales teams.
This role will work closely with all parts of the ExtraHop organization, especially marketing, sales, channel, and executive leadership. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to be a key contributor to a dynamic marketing team that is focused on further increasing the fast growth of an emerging leader in a burgeoning technology market.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, the Senior Demand Generation Manager will help identify, prioritize, build and execute appropriate marketing campaigns and programs, work hand in hand with ExtraHop's lead qualification teams to increase prospective and current customer meetings while driving higher conversion rates, and provide reporting and analysis to senior leadership demonstrating campaign performance. The rightcandidate will have proven success building scalable, multi-touch demand generation programs, be highly data-driven and analytical in her/his approach, and be willing to take action quickly to support the various needs of the business. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM), will have selected and implemented a marketing automation technology stack, and will have managed a demand generation and/or marketing operations team.
- Manage a demand marketing team to achieve pipeline creation and coverage goals
- Develop initiative-driven campaigns and programs that support a global channel- and direct-sales organization
- Partner with lead qualificaiton manager and team to optimize campaigns and programs and increase meetings and conversion rates
- Work closely with Sales Operations to determine marketing techology stack needs, conduct vendor evaluations and selections, and manage ongoing vendor relationships
- Day to day management of digital marketing agency specific to demand
- Work closely with internal designers and web developers to increase conversions of digital assets and web page call to actions (CTAs)
- Partner with Marketing Ops and Finance to report campaign and program results and analysis to increase marketing return on investment (MROI)
- Work closely with marketing leadership to identify new campaigns and programs that will increase pipeline globally for the business
- Prepare monthly reporting for senior leadership outlining past program performance and future programstrategies and plans.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to develop multi-touch campaigns with content that aligns to a buyer's journey
- Oversee Account Based Marketing programs that enable sales to conduct more meetings with on-target accounts
- 8-10 years of high technology/software marketing experience with at least 5 years in demand generation marketing
- Proven ability to work well with marketing and sales leadership
- Ablility to think strategically and act tactically to create innovative, revenue generating marketingcampaigns and programs at scale, leveraging modernmarketing techology
- Exceptional communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Strong analytical skills and highly proficient with Salesforce to develop dashboards and reports that reporton compaign performance
- Proven success in a dynamic environment, demanding strong sense of urgency and ability to reprioritize often
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external teams; must be a team player
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and with a fast paced team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, MBA a plus