Develop & execute regional strategy to drive profitability growth of the Norcraft Companies brand portfolio. Manage all aspects of Dealer Channel sales in assigned region (North Central US). Must live in the territory and near a major airport.
• Works with Area Vice President (AVP) to develop market sales strategy leveraging the entire Norcraft portfolio.
• Leads sales representatives for region focused on assisting reps with priority accounts. Marshals and deploys resources to grow target accounts.
• Aligns resources with strategy sets clear expectations and establishes boundaries; manages rep performance.
• Creates team atmosphere where team members work together in pursuit of a common mission; encourages open communication establishes positive climate aligns resources and nurtures commitment to the mission.
• Manages execution of strategic sales plan including prioritization of activities.
• Develops and maintains positive customer relationships.
• Communicates with other Norcraft sales team members and channel partners to effectively manage activities in common markets.
• Works with Dealer Sales & Operations Manager to develop accurate sales forecasts and meet company sales objectives.
• Supports Product Brand and Channel Marketing Teams in strategic planning and program execution.
• Develops field sales force.
• Strong self/social confidence & tenacity; sets high personal standards
• Polished and persuasive communicator with ability drive sales; aggressive and assertive
• Ability to lead and influence others in a team environment; creates a safe base/platform for reps to request assistance
• Ability to coach and counsel reports
• Strong communication skills – verbal written and presentation
• Analytical and strategic planning skills; problem solving
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and drive execution of strategic plans
• Flexible; ability to adapt style/approach based on situational dynamics
• Competitive drive; strong desire to win
This position reports directly to Area Vice President.
Education & Experience
• 4-year degree in a business or related field is required
• 5-8+ years’ experience in sales with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership position
• Demonstrated record of strategic sales planning and profitable market growth
• Demonstrated consultative selling skills
• Experience managing Channel Sales; Dealer-specific sales management preferred.