The advertising and marketing technology landscape has evolved past a handful of solutions to a sprawling web of over 6,000 interconnected technologies enabling marketers to capture, analyze, and optimize every touch point along the consumer journey.
With this comes complexity in both selecting technology partners and applications as well as operating them at maximum capability. Our goal for all of our clients is to build and continuously evolve a technology stack that enables actionable business insights and the ability to action and activate on those insights to create always-improving media and marketing outcomes.
This person will work closely with the Director, Data and Technology to functionally set up and deliver quality media data sets to the analytics team in addition to supporting other teams across the agency. There is also the opportunity to solve for anonymous identity use cases in the areas of: Multi-touch Attribution, Marketing Mix Modeling and audience insights for marketing strategy and media planning. This person is the bridge between the strategy and the operational team to ensure that plans are being effectively executed within the AdTech ecosystem. This role is also given the latitude to bring forward new ideas and possibilities given the tools at hand. Team collaboration is key in understanding the mechanics and dynamics of an enterprise scale client engagement. It is also expected you be a strong voice in the room to keep a plan on track while striving for quality of delivery. It will be important to bring an analytical mindset combined with a knowledge and passion for media, data and technology.
- Success in this role primarily requires a strategic mindset informed by practical knowledge or hands on technical operational experience with some of the following:
- Primary Ad Servers (i.e. GCM, Flashtalking, Sizmek, AdForm, Thunder)
- Data Management Platforms and Data Solutions (i.e. LiveRamp, Lotame, BlueKai, Salesforce Audience Studio, Adobe Audience Manager, Nuestar, Nielsen)
- Business Intelligence Tools (i.e. Datorama, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Point-Solution Ad Servers and Channel Tools (i.e. Innovid, Extreme Reach, Celtra, VideoAmp)
- Ad Verification Technologies (i.e. Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, Moat, comScore, Nielsen, Adloox, Cheq)
- Tag Management Systems (i.e Tealium, Signal, Google Tag Manager)
- Site Analytics (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Experience working with DSPs (i.e. DV360, The Trade Desk, Verizon) and media buying software (MediaOcean) a plus
- Understanding of identity management and how it plays a role in today’s data management world - privacy profile management, mechanics of universal identity, security, etc.
- Documentation and communication skills to support and expand understanding to broader agency team about tech stack, data connections and availability
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as part of an operational team with strategic oversight
- Familiarity with MarTech is a bonus, particularly connectivity and interaction between MarTech and AdTech systems, and how they can enhance each other.
- Experience working for or with agencies is a plus
Perks of working at Annalect
- Culture! We have an incredibly fun, collaborative and friendly environment, and often host social and learning activities such as game night, speaker series, and so much more! Halloween (or Hallow-ect as we know it) is a special day on our calendar since it is our Founding Day – we go all out with decorations, costumes, and prizes!
- Generous vacation policy. Paid time off (PTO) includes vacation days, personal days, and a Summer Friday program.
- Extended time off around the holiday season. Our office is closed between Xmas and New Year to encourage our hardworking employees time to rest, recharge and celebrate the season with family and friends.
- As part of Omnicom, we have the backing and resources of a global billion-dollar company, but also have the flexibility and pace of a “startup” - we move fast, break things, and innovate.