In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Build and manage the Business Analytics team in the Population Health Informatics department.
- Perform analyses on how individual value based risk arrangements and government programs can be successful.
- Create recommendations based on data to regional executives, system leadership, other internal constituents, and employer and payer partners.
- Present performance summaries on value based contracts and government programs to executive leadership, employers, payers and other strategic partners.
- Research national best practices on utilization management, risk adjustment, clinical care, provider efficiency, government programs, payer contracting strategy and other topics.
- Work with Product Managers to improve internal analytic products and available data.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree Health Informatics, MPH, MBA, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent educ/ experience.
- 5 years’ Experience writing complex SQL queries
- 3 years Experience working with healthcare claims and/or Electronic Medical Record billing data
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 2 years Management experience
- 2 years Management consulting or technical consulting experience