About the Senior Manager, Data Analytics
You will contribute to the overall success of the Global Customer Experience team and is a key contributor to the overall success and achievement of the Bank’s long-term strategic agenda, and its most important priority – Becoming More Customer-Focused. You will act as an internal champion for our Customers and Employees by supporting the Bank’s Customer Experience System.
You will support our global approach to customer experience, working on the Global Centre of Excellence team and with our key markets on driving a customer-focused culture. You are responsible for providing reporting and insights through the use of analytical, statistical and visualization techniques.
You will work closely with internal stakeholders and data stewards to define data elements and turn data into critical customer insights and knowledge that can be used to make sound organizational decisions.
In this role, you will require a combination of business focus, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and programming knowledge to quickly draw insights and understanding of root cause from data in order to support strategic direction in customer experience.
What will you do in this role?
- Support our Global Customer Experience system, powered by NPS, across multiple business lines including Retail, Commercial and Employee
- Drive root cause data analysis and insights from customer and employee feedback and facilitate sharing of opportunities across markets
- Provide actionable insights and deep-dive analysis to assist with existing and/or upcoming initiatives to ensure alignment with desired customer focused behaviours and outcomes.
- Collaborate with business partners and other stakeholders on best practices and support ongoing tracking and monitoring of performance.
- Develop data elements metrics and indicators to provide insights and drive business value
- Support global and local CX teams on customer journeys for measurement improvement of customer experience
- Support country reporting and dashboards on performance and support of country compensation metrics
Are you the right person for the role?
- You are passionate about customer advocacy and have a customer-first mindset
- You have a deep curiosity on how “customer experience” is evolving and the role of technology
- You have exceptional data analytical skills to drive business insights and opportunities
- You have a solid understanding of the Net Promoter System
- You have broad knowledge of all aspects of the Bank’s Business Lines and Corporate Functions, and in particular, how we support and serve Personal and Commercial Banking customers
- You have strong project management skills, capable of developing & executing plans
- You are thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex, and open-concept environment
- You are comfortable with tight turnaround times, unexpected demands and shifting priorities
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
- University education in Business, Computer Sciences, Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- Experience cleaning, transforming and visualizing large data sets working with various data formats (e.g. unstructured logs, XML, JSON, flat files, SAS, CSV)
- Experience with UNIX tools and shell scripting
- Solid knowledge of Data Analysis or manipulation tools for working with data (e.g., SQL, DB2, MySQL, Python, R)
- Knowledge of banking products and reporting systems are an asset (including finance systems, Enterprise Data Warehouse and Enterprise Data Lake)
- Experience using and implementing visualization tools like D3, Tableau or Qlikview
- It would be great if you were also a Spanish speaker
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to succeed
Requisition ID: 20121