This role is part of Marketing - SP&I (New categories).
The Senior Manager Data Analytics position is a dedicated role to drive data-driven transformation, change management, and new ways of working across Strategy Planning and Insights team. The Senior Manager will be responsible to drive collaboration across the marketing function to identify, prioritize and align data-driven needs of the organization. Leading a cross-functional change champion network, the Senior Manager will influence the data-driven strategy and roadmap. With visibility to key-data driven initiatives of the organization, the person will develop and implement discovery workshops and participate in all relevant data-driven initiatives. Leading change through a well-developed communications strategy and approach, the person will create and roll-out communication around data-driven initiatives.
The Senior Manager will have a direct impact on the data-driven strategies and usage and adoption of data-driven initiatives. By leading data-driven transformations cross-functionally, the person will have a direct impact on the profitable growth (revenue, productivity, efficiency) driven by the Strategy Planning and Insights team.
Reports to: Vice President Data and Analytics
Reporting Level: No Direct Reports
Geographic Scope: Local – US
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT (strategy, new ways of working, deployment)
- Develop a change management strategy, approach, and plan to drive adoption for new ways of working
- Roll out and lead a change champions network (focused group of people within the business teams that help prepare their respective business teams for change)
- Collaborate with other functional leaders around best practices and frameworks for managing change deployments
- PORTFILO MANAGEMENT (data-driven solutions)
- Lead discovery workshops with business teams to identify and align on data and analytics solutions we should develop to achieve the business objectives and the vision of data-driven marketing.
- Manage the active portfolio of data and analytics projects from start to finish while maintaining high stakeholders’ alignment on scope, timeline, backlog prioritization, & deliverables
- UPSKILLING (training, lunch & learn, culture)
- Develop training strategy and approach, create tools, and drive train-the-trainer sessions
- Drive a culture of collaboration, innovation, and data-driven decision making
- COMMUNICATION (strategy, engagement, delivery)
- Develop and implement communication strategy to ensure visibility to our initiatives and roadmap, and engagement with key stakeholders. Key messages should include the "why's" and benefits of the data-driven initiatives and new ways of working along with specific actions and supporting FAQ or guidance as needed in a simple-to-follow format.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 5+ years in data analytics and/or related field is required.
- Ability to understand broader data-driven opportunities and solutions to tap into those opportunities
- Ability and desire to lead people and cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed organization
- Demonstrated history to manage and deliver change management
- Good knowledge of Data Analytics process and key business solutions.
- Good leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong collaboration skills, with ability to work with a broad range of disciplines and cross-functionally
- Knowledge of tobacco market and Adult Tobacco Consumers is a plus.
- Good understanding of BI solutions including MicroStrategy and Power BI
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
Job Number: 39360