As the Senior Manager of Cybersecurity Engineering, you will be a member of First Citizens Bank’s Information Security team. This position is responsible for the plan and build aspects of Cybersecurity technologies. Additionally, this position manages the people, processes and technologies supporting those services, which includes: Endpoint Defense, Boundary Defense, Application Defense, Remote Access, DLP, etc.
- Staff and manage a team with appropriate skill levels and customer services ability and ensure is trained on the latest security trends, threats and applicable technologies.
- Lead and manage projects and project resources on initiatives sponsored by this team.
- Conduct industry and market research and maintain a working knowledge of technologies and emerging trends in the discipline.
- Oversee development and life-cycle management of cybersecurity technologies (e.g., demand management, DR, operations, monitoring, change management, roadmap/future state development, technical design, engineering, architecture, hand-off to operations, optimization, and innovation).
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years technology infrastructure or general non-development related technology experience that includes 5 years of management experience.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years technology infrastructure or general non-development related technology experience that includes 5 years of management experience.
- Proven ability to develop and implement cybersecurity technology strategies in large, complex organizations.
- Highly effective in developing and communicating audience appropriate information to technical, management, and executive audiences.
- Prior experience that includes successful design & implementation of enterprise cybersecurity service capabilities and functions in large scale, technically complex organizations.
- In depth experience with enterprise security controls including anti-malware, protection, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, content filtering, internet proxies, encryption controls, and log management solutions.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong enterprise relationships with internal and external teams/partners.
- Highly effective in developing and communicating audience appropriate information to technical, non-technical, management, and executive audiences.
- Experience developing and running multiyear, complex technology initiatives and programs in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience managing relationships with large vendors.
- Financial services experience.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry sector (e.g., Government, Energy, Carrier-Telecommunications).
- Position relevant information security certifications (e.g., CISSP, GIAC GSLC, GIAC GISP).
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field.