$100K — $150K *
The Customer Solutions Director will serve as the customer facing supply chain subject matter expert for key retailers supporting all routes to consumer, including DSD, e-commerce and Warehouse.
As part of the NAOU Technical, Innovation and Supply Chain team, this position will collaborate with CCO and Zone sales teams, key business operations and independent bottlers to develop and execute joint Customer and Coca-Cola initiatives that drive revenue, improve efficiencies and meet customer expectations of the Coca-Cola Commitment.
• Champion system wide competitively advantaged capabilities for national customers (Bottler wiring and engagement, constrained packages, system sales and operations planning, Go-To-Market Strategies) that meet customer and bottler needs
• Generate customer and system value via GP enhancement and efficiency initiatives (e.g. Customer Check-in efficiencies, night deliveries)
• Ensure On-Shelf Availability (OSA) resulting in increased system revenue, retail sales dollars, & an enhanced shopper experience
• Engage customers in operational process improvement initiatives that deliver mutual efficiencies and volume/revenue
• Develop enabling strategies to support Collaborative Business Planning (CBP) goals
• Drive customer satisfaction and service by stewarding an improved System Service Performance in support of the Coca-Cola commitment
• Facilitate and monitor the Customer Service Improvement Plan (CSIP) process in support of the customer team lead
• Steward value creation and build collaborative relationships with appropriate stakeholders at the HQ level
• Engage customers and TCCC sustainability resources to support mutual sustainability initiatives
• Identify and address systemic service issues through collaboration with Bottlers, North America Operating Unit and Customers
• Implement electronic order-to-cash capabilities and supporting business processes (e.g., CAO, EDI invoicing, payments) to streamline transactions
Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Preferred Level: MBA or equivalent
Prior experience in combination of customer facing roles, sales operations, supply chain and bottler relationship management. Demonstrated ability in delivering transformational initiatives and enabling capabilities for consumer product goods organizations.
Minimum Required: 5 years
Preferred Level: 7+ years
Specialized Technical Skills
Supply chain metrics, lean / CI, Six-Sigma, process improvement, Collaborative Business Planning, Collaborating for Value, negotiation, project management, portfolio management, beverage industry with strong exposure to warehouse delivery and DSD.
Minimum Required: 3 years
Preferred Level: 5+ years
Keep seeking, never settle
Make it happen
V1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection
Valid through: 3/7/2021